Tuesday, August 27, 2019

With Love - PolkaDot Orchard DT project


Hello my dear friends,
For you today I have a project I made using a stamp from dare 2b artzy , stamp which was donated by them for the fundraiser Polkadot Orchard organised. You can find it only until Friday - 30th August - here.

My card is pretty easy to make.

Card recipe:
1. Base panel - 220 gsm white card stock on which I played with Distress Oxides to get the rainbow effect.
2. Printed, cut and coloured the cute doggy stamp using Deco Craft coloured pencils
3. Cut and assembled the sentiment which means With Love in Romanian 
4. Assembled and glued all the elements and added some glossy accents as final touches :)

And this is it! 
Hope you will enjoy my project.
Until next time, stay safe and be creative! xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!