Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Challenge #119 - Scrapy Land DT


First Wednesday of the month? Well my friends, it is time for a new challenge over at Scrapy Land!
It looks like I am starting to get the hang of masculine cards :))) or not. 


For you today I have a very simple card, which I think is perfect for a man. It is a birthday card but you can transform it any other way.

For my project I used 

Amy Design - Dies - Daily Transport - Brick Wall




The car is from a stamp set I got long time ago, but you can use the one from Lawn Fawn and any Balloons cutting die that you find here.
The sentiment is from Tonic Studios, but you can also use any other cutting die from here.

I cut the card base from white card stock - 300 gsm, 14 x14 cm. I glued the brick wall after I cut it out of blue card stock.
This cutting die is just adorable and so versatile. 
I stamped, cut and coloured the car. I used Promarkers. Added glossy accents for the windows and 2 yellow gems for the lights. Also, stamped, cut and coloured the balloons. I glued them using double side adhesive tape for some dimension. For the car I used a wobble, just for fun. :)
Stamped and cut the sentiment and added it to the card.

This is the final result. Hope you like it.

And now it is your turn.








                                          




For the Scrapy Land challenges the theme is always ANYTHING GOES. 

All you have to do is to use for your project at least one brand of die that you can shop over at Scrapy Land.  
There is one WINNER, randomly chosen, the winner will receive a generous $15 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.



Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post.  It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project.  

We cannot wait to see what you create! 

Until next time, stay safe and take care :

4 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the design!! How fun you put the car on a wobble!! It's so awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! I love that Brick Wall die! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and great for any car lover. Love the interactive wobble too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Ali! That brick wall is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!