Tuesday, August 20, 2019

PolkaDot Orchard project - Thank you card


Good day, my dear friends!

It is always fantastic to have a reason to thank you for something or someone in our lives. Being thankful is something that makes you a better person, I think and it is always good for the mind and soul :)
For you today I have a cute card I made using a fabulous digital stamp from PolkaDot Orchard.
The flower is from the Petals for the Pittmans set two  and it was designed by Jessica's daughter. Pretty amazing, right?

The card is pretty simple to do:

Card recipe:
1. Cut the base - 300 gsm white card stock
2. I covered the base with tissue paper and then distressed the edges 
3. Cut a smaller panel using a cutting die with edge pattern
4. Printed the stamp and using Derwent charcoal pens added some color spots here and there just to get a little vintage effect. 
5. Die cut the sentiment using mirror card stock
6. Final touches - added the 3 half pearls :)

And ta DAAAA!
This is it. Hope you will enjoy and give it a try.










Until next time, take care and have a crafty time :)
Huggies xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is the easiest thank you card crafting I have ever seen, thank you for sharing it here. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!