Friday, August 2, 2019

Butterfly card - Brown Sugar August Challenge


New Challenge is up on Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.


The theme is Anything Goes and I am sure you will enter your amazing projects :)
For a little inspiration I have this cute and simple card I made suing gorgeous butterflies from the Fwings set.

How I did my card:
1. Cut the card base - 300gsm white card stock
2. Cut a panel of 10x14 cm from pattern paper
3. Printed, cut and colored the butterflies.
4. Cut a round doily shape using a cutting die on which I glued the butterflies using double sided foam tape.
5. As final touches I added some sparkle using Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
6. Added a die cut sentiment and there it is :)

Hope you will enjoy it! Take care and be creative! Huggies 






Our sponsor for this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!