good news are on the way. Starting with today.s project, I am a DT member for PolkaDot Orchard :) So happy and grateful. I love Jessica.s digi stamps and it is a real pleasure to work with them.
If you go and check the Etsy shop you will become addicted :) They are so versatile and beautiful and you will have a blast working with them.
For my project for today I used the Good Morning Spring digi set.
Steps in creating my card:
1. Cut the card base 10.5 x 14.5 cm from 300g/sqm white card stock.
2. Cut the main panel from white card-stock which I embossed and distressed using Distress Oxide - Bundled Sage.
3. I added some coloured splashes using mixed media inks.
4. Printed and coloured the flower stamp. For colouring I used Polychromos pencils. And then did some fussy cut.
5. Added glossy accents, white dots using a white gel pen and some glitter using Spectrum Noir Sparkle.
6. Die cut some leaves using 3 different greens.
7. Glued everything together and added the fussy cut sentiment.
And this is it!
really hope you will enjoy it. Until next time, stay safe and take care!