Friday, April 5, 2019

Spring is here - Brown Sugar Challenge


Hello all!

Brown Sugar Challenge for April is ready to start. This month the theme is ”Spring or Fall”. Feel free to use your imagination and come up with something great, as usual :)
My inspiration for you is a card I made for Mother.s day which we, here in Romania, celebrate on 8th March.

It is a simple card but fits very well with the occasion.

I have the card base from 300g/sqm white cardstock on which I added an embossed panel. Over the panel I applied a die cut frame from some pattern paper I had in my stash. 
In the middle I glued a pink heart on which I added the flower stamp colored with markers. Because I only had 2 flowers on the stamp, I added an extra one, made of paper, for some more effect. Added the sentiment and a red white twine ribbon glued with a half white pearl. 

Hope you like the result.

here are the details for the challenge, make sure you have our projects uploaded. Wish everyone lots of luck and until next time, stay safe and take care. Huggies all!

Challenge No.: 289
Start Date: Friday, 5 Apr 2019
Theme: Your choice - Spring or Fall
Sponsor: None
Challenge Closes: Tuesday, 30 Apr




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!