Thursday, April 25, 2019

Good Morning Spring - PolkaDot Orchard DT project

Hello, hello

good news are on the way. Starting with today.s project, I am a DT member for PolkaDot Orchard :) So happy and grateful. I love Jessica.s digi stamps and it is a real pleasure to work with them. 

If you go and check the Etsy shop you will become addicted :) They are so versatile and beautiful and you will have a blast working with them.

For my project for today I used the Good Morning Spring digi set. 

Steps in creating my card:
1. Cut the card base 10.5 x 14.5 cm from 300g/sqm white card stock.

2. Cut the main panel from white card-stock which I embossed and distressed using Distress Oxide - Bundled Sage.

3. I added some coloured splashes using mixed media inks.

4. Printed and coloured the flower stamp. For colouring I used Polychromos pencils. And then did some fussy cut.

5. Added glossy accents, white dots using a white gel pen and some glitter using Spectrum Noir Sparkle.

6. Die cut some leaves using 3 different greens.

7. Glued everything together and added the fussy cut sentiment.


And this is it!
really hope you will enjoy it. Until next time, stay safe and take care!
Huggies all!




image 0
- this is the digi set I used :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!