Sunday, April 7, 2019

Magic rain Card - Angie's Digital Designs :)

Howdy everyone,

It is time for challenge #30 over at Angie's Digital Stamps. This month there is an optional Easter twist for your projects.
My inspiration project for you this month is a magic rain card. You can see the tutorial here, on Laura Dovalo's channel. It is a bit time consuming but the result is absolutely worth it. As main element, I used the very cute Birds playing in Birdbath digital stamp from Angie's.



I made by base panel using watercolor paper on which I played with blue and purple shades. The upper and lower clouds are made from glossy card stock on which I added distress ink. 
The digi stamp is colored using Polychromos and Supracolor soft pencils.I made the mechanism using small yellow beads and fishing string. Added the die cut sentiment and some flowers made with a small puncher. The clouds are also die cut from some pattern paper leftovers. Here and there some glossy accents and 3 little butterflies and ta da! This is it! make sure you check out and take part in our challenge. Prizes are on the way. :)

Until next time, stay safe and take care, huggies all!







3 comments:

Thank you!