Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello Alice April


Hello everyone :)

It is time for another party over at Heartcraft Paper. We also have an April Link Party, so make sure you check it out.

For today, I have a pocket style card using the beautiful Alice digi stamp. It was really fun to make it, and easy too :)

The base is a 10.5 x 14 cm white cardstock - 300g/sqm.
I added a purple panel, slightly smaller which I punched on the upper side with a lacey cutting die.
I also made the pocket using a rectangular piece which i trimmed diagonally and decorated it with pattern paper. 

The main element is a post card on which I added the digital stamp which is colored using Promarkers. 
Added the foamy sentiment and the little pink heart and there it is. 













Make sure you check out my talented collegues' projects :)

Until next time, stay safe and take care! Huggies


1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. Love the little pocket. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!