I also want to show you a simple card I made using the tonikit6.
I really adore the butterflies in this kit, but for some reason I had a mojo block. I really hope I over passed it and I will be able to play more with it.
Steps for creating this card:
1. Cut and score the base: red cardstock - 220g - 14cm/16cm
2. Cut a white piece of cardstock - 160g
3. I just brushed inktense pencils and used water to dilute them
4. Stamped 3 butterflies using io ink - black colour
5. Color the butterflies using metallic markers
6. Tie a bow using black and white twine
7. Add a stamped sentiment which was fussy cut and glued with foam tape.
And the result is ...