Thursday, March 22, 2018

Easel card - Just to say

Hello, hello
today I would like to show you a card I made using the #tonickit7, which has some pretty cool supplies.
At first the card was supposed a normal, ordinary 14x15 cm card but because I was not paying attention while gluing the elements together, I realized I had glued the sentiment in the wrong position. Soooo, the first thing that came to my mind as to transform it into a easel card.
  

Steps in getting such a card:
 1. Cut your cardstock base, I used dark green card stock

2. Prepare the side panel - first layer-patterned paper, second one is a die cut using rectangular lacey die from the kit and then glued the die-cut sentiment, also from the kit.

3. Decorate the base with enamel dots and crystal drops and a paper embellishment, using 2 dies from the kit.

4. Add a chipboard sentiment and DONE.

Hope you like, feel free to follow my blog for more projects.
Until next time, stay safe and huggies







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!