Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Art journaling page - English life

It is a sunny day here, finally that just makes you craft ...
Today's post is about an older project I made, of which I am very proud :)
It was designed after I watched a few tutorials of an expert in this technique:) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtWi24JfohnP-sNaVGv-LQ

I just find Vicky's work sooo inspiring, and because British culture is one of my passions, I decided to make this page all about it.

I used gelatos, stamps, stencils and die cuts, acrylic paints and colored pencils, napkins and gel pens.

Here's the final result


                            London my love :)

                                 5 o'clock tea

           Double decker ... once in a lifetime journey 


Until next time, huggies and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!