Friday, March 2, 2018

Exploding Box

Hello, hello
After a few testings, I can finally write a post about an exploding box I made.
I still need a lot of practice to reach the shape of a perfect box, but I strongly believe that this one turned out pretty well.
It is 10x10/9x9/8x8 cm - the basic layers and the main colors are black, red and white.
For the embellishments I used some other colors too, but I tried to keep the main color pallet.
It has tag insertions, nice messages and an elegant hat as the center piece of the box.

It is a little time consuming, but the final result is really worth it.

Here are some pictures from different angles of the box.
Hope you'll enjoy it, feel free to comment and express your opinion and if you haven't already, press the follow button to be the first one to know when a new post is is on my blog!

Until next time, huggies all, stay safe and enjoy life as it is!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!