Today's project is my second project for October as a DT Guest Member for Try Stmpin' on a Tuesday!
It is a project that I made with great pleasure and I really enjoyed working with the color sketch provided.
1. Cut a 14 x 14 cm card base from a 249 g/mp2 cardstock - white
2. Cut a piece of 160 cardstock - orange - using a stencil and Distress Ink - Vintage photo I made the clock pattern.
3. Using a die from Tonic Kit#13 I cut the suitcase using purple cardstock and for the outside decoration I used fuchsia cardstock from my stash and another cutting die from the kit.
4. For the inside decoration I used graphic 45 stamps which I stamped and glued on the inside of the suitcase.
5. Added a piece of blue thread to knot everything together.
6. Stamped some small images to decorate the exterior part of the suitcase and also punched 2 tag.labels to give a final touch.7.
7. Stamped and glued using foam tape - the Bon Voyage sentiment.
And this is it.
Really hope you'll enjoy it.
Huggies all until next time, stay safe!