Thursday, April 4, 2019

Happy Easter - Heartcraft Paper project

Hop, hop, hop

Easter is coming ... ok in a few weeks, but still :)

For today I have a cute card made with wonderful digi stamps from Heartcraft paper. I have the Easter House and the 24 carrot Friend.

Because I was in the mood of doing something interactive, I decided upon a sliding card.

Steps.
1. Cut the base - 15 x 15 cm - 300g/sqm cardstock.

2. Cut a panel from polka dots pattern paper - 14 x 14 cm

3. Cut a white square panel - 10 x10 cm

4. Print, fussy cut and color the digital stamps with Promarkers - alcohol markers.

5. On a piece of Bristol smooth paper, I played with some Distress Oxides. Ok, it was supposed to be something else, but during the process i changed the plan. I cut an egg shape after I finished blending the inks.

6. I made the sliding mechanism.

7. Glued the house and decorated it with transparent half pearls and glossy accents. And I also added some decorative stones :)

8 I added a fluffy ball as the rabbit.s tail.

9. Added the sentiment and now the rabbit is ready to hop - up and down.

And this is it, really hope you will enjoy this :)

Until next time, stay safe and take care!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!