Monday, April 1, 2019

April Passport Card Kit - Taylormadecards4u


It is time for another Vintage project at Taylormadecards4u :) And with the beginning of spring, there is a brand new blog/shop. You will definitely love it. You can find all the beautiful supplies that Monica has in her Etsy shop. You will find blog posts and a lot of interesting things, so make sure you check it out.
My project for today is made with the  April Passport to Spring Kit. I decided to make a scrapbook page for my parents and the colors from the kit elements fit perfectly with the colors from the pictures. :) 


I took a 12 x12 inch paper from my stash. I stamped some butterflies using Rich Cocoa Memento ink. Then I blended the sentiment, using a stencil. I decorated the page using ephemera form the kit. I made a small pocket in which I added 2 ephemera. They are perfect for messages or some other photos. 

Added some washi tape, a sticker sentiment and some blue star rhinestones on the butterflies. The dimensional butterfly is from the kit and the flower in top of the page too.

Really hope you will enjoy it. Make sure to stay tuned because we are having another project this month, also :) I can assure you will not be sorry. 

Stay safe and take care, until next time!





Passport to Spring -  Digital Kit

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful layout!!! I would have never thought of using the Passport To Spring kit for that but you have shown how wonderfully it works :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janie, so so much for your words of appreciation! So happy you enjoyed my project. Huggies

      Delete

Thank you!