Monday, March 25, 2019

Easter tag - Taylormadecards4u


Howdy, my lovelies 

Today”s project is a mixed media tag which I made using the adorable tags from Taylormadecards4u.
You can find the tag set here
I used a tag blank from 300g/sqm white card stock.I distressed the margins and added two pieces of washi tape on the borders.
I glued the bunny tag and then added some structure paste with a stencil.
On the upper side I added 2 leaves on which I put some embossing powder for some effect.
On the lower side I added a chipboard bunny, a paper rose and some bows.
As a final touch I used glossy accents and Nuvo drops.
And this is it!

Really hope you will enjoy it!
Make sure to check Monica”s etsy shop where you will find plenty of adorable supplies for your projects!
Until next time, stay safe and take care.








4 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable and I was just thinking that these tags would make fantastic ATC's. The Nuvo drops add such nice dimension, I've got to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy for your wonderful words of appreciation. Right, ATC's sound really cool! :) Hugs

      Delete

Thank you!