Thursday, March 14, 2019

Alice in Wondrland - Zig zag fold card




Hello my sweet friends :)
Today's project is made with the beautiful digi stamps from Heartcraft Paper.
I have stamps from the new release - you can check all of them here.
I wanted to make something crowded and whimsical so I decided to mix 3 characters: Alice, the Cat and the Hatter :)))
I decided upon the zig zag fold card and started creating. I used pattern paper from graphic 45 :) and some mirror cardstock on which I added Alice.
All the stamps are colored using Polychromos pencils. I also added the street lamp and the tea cup and some flowers.
The sentiment was divided and I glued the pieces randomly, just for the special effect.
Really hope you will enjoy my project. Feel free to leave a comment for which I send you anticipated thanks :)

Until next time, take care and stay safe! Huggies all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!