Thursday, August 15, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #7 - Christmas Card



Would you say there is still plenty of time to make all the Christmas cards? Well, I started earlier :) You know what they say, The early bird ... 
So because it is time for the second Lavinia World Challenge of this month, I made a simple and elegant card, using the Mary stamp from Lavinia 






No photo description available.

I used:

- a piece of white card stock of 29 x 10 cm which I folded in half to get the card base, 300/gsm white card stock
- the base panel is made out of 200 g white card stock on which I played with Distress Oxides and a stencil from my stash
- I die cut using a snow globe cutting die, a piece of velum on which I embossed the stamp using golden embossing powder - I absolutely looveee the result
- I glued the snow globe on the base panel and also added a purple ribbon bow
- I die cut the sentiment using a piece of red thick card stock and then added Glossy accents for some more effect

And this is it!
As I told you, it is a very beautiful stamp and you can used it is soo many projects!





Now it is your turn!!!

Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree Lavinia Worldand a challenge badge :) 

How can you do this? Sooo easy:
- In your project - use any type of rubber or clear stamps, using Lavinia stamps is not a must but there are more advantages - using them your chances of winning are doubled
- Digi stamps are not allowed :(
- THE THEME IS ALWAYS "ANYTHING GOES"
-It is a bi-weekly challenge starting on every other Thursday

If you need inspiration and not only make sure you follow us on:



Disclaimer:
Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize. 
Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website. https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

We can't wait to see your creations!!
















8 comments:

Thank you!