Friday, August 16, 2019

Thinking of you - Polka Dot Orchard DT project

Hello, my dear ones

Today I have a very cute card I made using PolkaDot Orchard gorgeous flower from the Flowers in Bloom digi set.


It is not very hard to make it and it is perfect to give it to a special person :)

Supplies:
1. Card base - white card stock 300 gms, folded has 10.5 x 14,5 cm
2. Base panel - Bristol paper on which I blended Distress Oxides 
3. I cut the panel using a pattern die from Tonic Studios kit 21
4. Printed and cut the cut from the set, colored it using Promarkers and Copic markers
5. I adhered it to the card using double adhesive foam tape
6. Printed and die cut the sentiment and added to the card
7. Final touches, some Glossy accents and Nuvo Aqua Shimmer 

And this is it!
Hope you will enjoy it!

And see you next time :)Hugs





image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!