Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Perfect Time To Craft - August Challenge


Hello, hello

August is here!!! How quickly does time fly :)

And if it is the beginning of the month, it is definitely time for a new Challenge over at A Perfect Time to Craft.

This month our sponsor is 
Image may contain: text that says 'EHUNGRY the home of design JPEG'

and I chose to work with the gorgeous set called 

Magnolia Bloom Collection
magnolia-bloom-collection

As soon as I saw the set my mind flew at the thought that I need a canvas for my craft room. Something to advertise my brand :) So I decided to play along with some supplies I had lying around on my crafting table and the beautiful letters from the alphabet in the set. 
This is what I came up with.
The set is way too versatile and you can make a lottt of gorgeous stuff from cards to invitations.

The letters have the following significance 
A E C - AlliEllaCraft :) this is my brand


      If you got inspired then it is your turn to enter our challenge

This is always an Open Challenge and always "Anything Goes”. You're welcome to add 3 entries per challenge and you may enter any crafting project with any theme.
For full details on our rules and on how to enter, please visit our rules page.


Our prizes consist of…

1st Prize: 3 sponsor images, a certificate and a badge.

2nd Prize: 1 sponsor image, a certificate and a badge.


3rd Prize:1 sponsor image, a certificate and a badge.

DT Favourites: a certificate and a badge.


Spotlight Winners: a certificate and a badge.

Until next time, take care and be creative :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!