Thursday, August 1, 2019

#6 Lavinia World Challenge


Hello my lovely friends,
I have another project for you. It is my inspiration for the #6 Lavinia World Challenge.

For you today I have a card I made using Distress Oxide backgrounds :) They are quite the challenge for me, but due to a dear friend of mine :) I manage to get out of my comfort zone.
The card itself is pretty easy to be made.
I first stamped and black heat embossed the stamp Moon Fairy 





 Then I proceeded to making the main panel on which I blended Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch. I die cut a circle in the middle and added double sided foam tape.
Before assembling I added Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade over the fairy. 
I assembled the 2 panels and then decided it needs some sparkle in order to match the sentiment - which is also black heat embossed. The sentiment is Fairy Dust is Like Love.



As final touches I added some Nuvo Glitter glue pen and 3 transparent sequins.

Now it is your turn!!!

Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree Lavinia Worldand a challenge badge :) 

How can you do this? Sooo easy:
- In your project - use any type of rubber or clear stamps, using Lavinia stamps is not a must but there are more advantages - using them your chances of winning are doubled
- Digi stamps are not allowed :(
- THE THEME IS ALWAYS "ANYTHING GOES"
-It is a bi-weekly challenge starting on every other Thursday

If you need inspiration and not only make sure you follow us on:



Disclaimer:
Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize. 
Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website. https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

We can't wait to see your creations!!



13 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Alina!! I love the beautiful colors and the touches of glitter!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Alina! I love that sentiment, I think I have to add that to my Wish List! I love how you have the fairy on the moon in cut out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori! I really enjoyed playing with the Oxides :)

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Alina! I especially like the "universe" around the moon! Such lovely colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, Alina! You are mastering the distress inked background! I like the glitter you added, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie :) It is a bit of a struggle to make distress ink backgrounds but I think I am getting the hang of it :)

      Delete
  5. Love the shades of colors you were able to create. The moon is stunning. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the window you created to showcase this image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Love the colours of the background and that orange moon as your focal point is just stunning. Love it!
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!