Sunday, June 30, 2019

Snail mail - PolkaDot Orchard DT project

Hello, my lovelies :)
Quick card for you today. I am sending love messages to all my craft friends and not only.
This cutie is made using gorgeous digis from Polkadot Orchard.

For this one I used the lovely snail from the Camper Snail set



It is a very simple card to make.
Supplies:
- pattern paper
- a strip of embossed card
- the snail stamp colored with Deco Craft colored pencils
- a goggly eye
- some foamy hearts
- glossy accents :)


East peasy! 
Colored the snail, glued everything together and ta da! I chose to put no sentiment because you can use this card for more than one occasion so you can add your message inside! 

Huggies and stay safe!
Until next time, take care and be creative!


P.S. Check out Jessica's Etsy shop! AMAZIINNGGGGG!






image 0

1 comment:

Thank you!