Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Passport to Summer Blog Hop - Taylormadecards4u DT project
So ... June already? Ohhh my, time does go by.
But, let's see the full half and be positive. If it is June, then holidays and sunny days are coming! yeyyy.
I am always excited and ready for a new adventure. Sometimes I prefer travelling inside Romania, sometimes, when we have the possibility, we go abroad. After leaving in Norway for two years, I realised that there is no place like home. And still, there is one other place that has a special part in my heart ... England, and London especially.
But, I have another surprise for you. This project is also part of a blog hop and there are chances for you to win a KIT as the one I used for my project! Exciting right? - check out the info at the end of the post :)
All you have to do is to leave a comment to this post. I will choose a winner on 12th of June :) So, feel free to leave me a comment and also check out my very talented DT colleagues. I will leave their links at the end of this post. There is also another giveaway on Monica's blog, so make sure to pay her a visit and explore her wonderful site :)
I am using the Passport to London Kit . Ever since I started being a DT member for Taylormadecards4u I have wanted to make a little junk journal with Monica's amazing kits. But every time some other idea came to my mind and I was always making something else. But for this one, I definitely had to make a junk journal. The elements in this kit are perfect for such a project.
I decided to cut different elements from one of the ephemera to decorate the front of the journal. I also used some small stamps, some lace and plastic washi tape to decorate the borders of the pages.
- small pockets and tags are perfect to add photos or messages
- using some other bits of materials I made plenty of places to be filled with all sorts of things, like tickets, postcards etc.
- the images and the ephemera in the kit are amazing, they just complete the whole concept.
- made a small notebook o which I stamped the London Bridge :)
- aren' these just lovely? Pictures from different voyages will go just great in here :)
- I had a plane shaped brad
- some pieces from an old curtain made the perfect cover for a pocket
I really hope you enjoyed my project !
GIVEAWAY PRIZE!!!! LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THIS !!!
And there is a special offer buy 2 kits and you will get 1 FREE - use the PPKPROMO
These are the links for all the projects, make sure you check them out :) You will not be sorry