Friday, June 21, 2019

Be you, bravely - PolkaDot Orchard DT project



Hello my lovelies,
quick project for you today. I absolutely adore these coffee cups from PolkaDot Orchard. I cannot get enough of working with them. They are so versatile and beautiful to use on plenty of cards. The mug id from the Good Morning Spring set and the small flower is from Endless Potential.




What you need for such a card:


- 10.5 x 14.5 cm white card stock of 300 gms
- a 10x14 cm Bristol smooth paper panel on which I played Distress Oxide inks - Peacock Feathers and Wild Honey. Over the distress background I added an irregular shape with a glue pen on which I added green foil.
- the digi stamps  are printed and colored with Deco Craft pencils and Distress oxides
- the sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Idea-logy set
- as final touches I added some glossy accents


Really hope you will enjoy it and until next time, stay safe, take care and be creative!
Huggies all


P.S. Make sure you check out Jessica's digi sets, they are amazing!

1 comment:

Thank you!