Sunday, June 2, 2019
Fun in the sun card - Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge
Summer is just around the corner
and if it is the first Sunday, then it is time for a new challenge over at Angie's Digital Stamps :)
This month the theme is Fun in the Sun, so feel free to use your imagination and enter your project :)
I used the Girl Skunk stamp
Steps in creating my card:
1. Cut the card base out of white card stock of 300gs/sqm.
2. Cut a panel out of Bristol smooth paper on which I played with Distress Inks in order to get the sun and the sand :)
3. Die cut the sun shape out of yellow card stock.
4. Printed and coloured the girl skunk. I used Deco Craft pencils.
5. Stamped and cut the cocktail glass.
6. White heat embossed the sentiment and glued everything together.
7. Final touches - glossy accents
And this is it!
MAke sure you check out Angie's blog and her digi stamps gallery. Also, you can enter a project and have the chance of winning great prizes.
Until next time, stay safe and take care and be creative!