Saturday, June 15, 2019

Happy Birthday - PolkaDot Orchard DT project

Howdy, my friends
It is has been a pretty hectic weather and life for me :))
Hot weather and heavy rains, lots of projects to finish, new projects just around the corner.

But, for you today I have a pretty card I made using Polkadot Orchard  digi stamps.


For today's card I used the fancy kettle from the Swirly Bird Pumkin set and the lemon with a flower from the Endless Potential set.







Supplies for this card:
- 10.5 x 14.5 cm white card stock of 300 gms
- a 10x14 cm Bristol smooth paper panel on which I played Distress Oxide inks - Peacock Feathers and Mild lavender. Over the distress background I added some shades using a stencil I made from a cutting die from Tonic Kit #21
- the digi stamps  are printed and colored with Deco Craft pencils
- the sentiment stamped on a white card piece of paper cut with a rectangular cutting die - the sentiment means HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Romanian :)
- as final touches I added some sparkly gems and glossy accents


Really hope you will enjoy it and until next time, stay safe, take care and be creative!
Huggies all


P.S. Make sure you check out Jessica's digi sets, they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!