Thursday, June 6, 2019
Lavinia World Challenge - DT project
Do you know that feeling that you have when you know it's Christmas time and you just want to wrap out the presents and see what you got? Well it is exactly how I feel. I have been waiting for a whole month to get my first batch of stamps from Lavinia World Challenge. Unfortunately I was not able to provide a project for #1 Challenge but from now on I am on board! Yuhuuuuuu!
Stamps from Lavinia are just AMAZINGGGG! and I am such a blessed person to be part of an exquisitely creative team. All the ladies, my DT mates are sooooo talented and creative, that it is sometime overwhelming, but this is something that motivates me and makes me become better and better :)
But enough with the chit chat :) I am proudly presenting you my first project which is my piece of inspiration for #2 Challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge.
For this card I used the Fairy Wish stamp.
Recipe for the card:
- 10.5 x 14.5 cm white card stock - card base, 300gms
- 10 x 11 cm Bristol smooth paper panel on which I played with Distress Oxide inks: Blueprint Sketch/ Picked Raspberry/ Scattered Straw
- After it dried I splashed it with some Perfect Pearls and a bit of water
- I heat embossed the fairy with purple embossing powder
- Added the white frame and a die cut sentiment.
And this is it! Really hope you will enjoy it.
And .... of course there is more ... You have the possibility to win amazing prize if you enter our challenge! Read more below ->
Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree ! and a challenge badge :)