Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sending Hugs - A perfect Time to Craft Challenge



Happy 1st of June for all children :)
And if it is the beginning of the month then it is definitely time for a new challenge over at A Perfect Time to Craft



This is always an Open Challenge and always "Anything Goes”. You're welcome to add 3 entries per challenge and you may enter any crafting project with any theme.
For full details on our rules and on how to enter, please visit our rules page.

Our prizes consist of…

1st Prize: 3 sponsor images, a certificate and a badge.

2nd Prize: 1 sponsor image, a certificate and a badge.

3rd Prize:1 sponsor image, a certificate and a badge.

DT Favourites: a certificate and a badge.

Spotlight Winners: a certificate and a badge.
Our sponsor for this month's challenge is Morgan's Art World


For my project today I am using the fabulous digi stamp Cameo 3.

It is a spectacular image so I decided to take some time and color it as nicely as possible :)
I took my Polychromos pencil and had a wonderful time coloring it.

Because I did not wanted to overlay and crowd my card too much, I decided to just add a piece of pattern paper with golden patterns as a background panel. On it I added a mirror die cut shape from yellow card stock.

On the mirror die cut I glued using double adhesive foam tape, the colored image. Added some glossy accents and a paper rose in her hand, for some extra effect :)

The sentiment is from an Altenew stamp set which I stamped with black ink and then added glossy accents.

And this is it! Hope you will enjoy it.
Make sure to enter your project to our challenge and also check out Morgan's shop on Facebook, incredibly beautiful images are waiting to be colored.

Until next time, stay safe, take care and be creative :) Huggies 



I am entering my card into the Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge 






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring of the image. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!