Saturday, June 1, 2019

Act ... Love ... Walk - Polkadot Orchard DT project


Happy 1st of June, everyone!
May we always keep the purity and innocence of childhood with us.
For you today, I have a very simple but elegant card I made using elements from an amazing digi set from Polkadot Orchard

Jessica strikes again :) with a gorgeous set of digital stamps called Endless Potential. Indeed the possibilities of using this set, are endless :)


Supplies for this card:
- 10.5 x 14.5 cm white card stock of 300 gms
- a 10x14 cm watercolor paper panel on which I played with Spectrum Aqua Markers - I have had them for some time but completely forgot how versatile these can be :)
- a die cut frame from white glossy card stock
- the flowers are printed and colored with Promarkers
- the sentiment is also printed on white card stock and the borders are cut with pattern scissors :)
- on the watercolor panel I added some splashes with Perfect Pearls and on the flowers I added some sparkly gems


And ta da, this is my card.

Really hope you will enjoy it and until next time, stay safe, take care and be creative!
Huggies all


P.S. Make sure you check out Jessica's digi sets, they are amazing!













image 0













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!