Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Happy Birthday card - Scrapy Land Challenge #121
for you today, another male card, but it can easily be just a regular, universal birthday card.
My card is for you to inspire to take part in the new Challenge over at Scrapy Land.
1. Card base - 300gsm white card stock - plied dimension 10.5 x 14.5 cm
2. Base panel - a piece of white card stock on which I played with Distress Inks and a small gelli plate
3. I used a stencil to add the diamond shaped effect
4. Cut a piece of ivory card stock and embossed it using a happy birthday embossing folder. You can use any folder from here. I distressed the edges.
5. The balloons are cut with the die cut from Yvonne Creations
6. The sentiment is from a Tonic Studios kit, but you can use any stamp that you have - or choose something from here
And this is it!
Hope you will enjoy it and give it a try and ... see info below ;)
Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post. It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project. (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)
We can't wait to see what you create! It can be any style you like from CAS to mixed media and everything in between. Just be sure there's a die cut from a brand that Scrapy Land sells.
take care and happy crafting until next time :)