Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Birthday card - Angie Addison's Digital Stamps DT project

How is everyone? 

I have a very cute and interactive card. It is my inspiration for the new challenge over at Angie's Digital Stamps.

For my project I used the VW Beetle Car digi stamp.  

Card Recipe:
1. Card Base - white card stock 300 gsm 
2. base panel - blended with Distress Oxide
3. Made the sliding mechanism and added the cute car which was printed, cut and colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
4. Decorated the base with a strip of black card stock on which I added white dots using a white gel pen.
5. Added the sentiment and ta daa! This is it!


Make sure you check out Angie's blog and her Etsy Shop. Also, you can enter a project and have the chance of winning great prizes.

Until next time, stay safe and take care and be creative!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!