Sunday, September 1, 2019
Thank you Butterfly card - A Perfect Time To Craft September Challenge
Summer is still in the air and new challenges are on the way!
1st of September means the beginning of a new challenge over at A Perfect Time to Craft.
The sponsor of this month is Sheepski Designs.
The stamp I used for my card is Butterfly Curl. It is such a gorgeous stamp. And pretty versatile too :)
1. Card base - 300 gsm white - 10.5 x 14.5 cm
2. The base panel is made with a background cutting die from LDRS which I cut from a panel on which I sprayed Distress Oxides inks
3. Printed, cut and coloured the butterflies using Deco Craft pencils
4. Cut the sentiment - which means Thank You in Romanian
5. Added the final touches - some glossy accents here and there and some gems.
And this is it! Hope you will give it a try and also enter our challenge.