Sunday, September 29, 2019

Blog Hop - National Coffee Day


Hello my dear friends,

Today i am taking part in a blog hop held on the occasion of the National Coffee Day. The blog hop is taking place over at www.coffeelovingcardmakers.com

My project today is made using gorgeous supplies from Taylormadecards4u.com, Monica being one of the sponsors offering prizes for this hop.

She will be giving away a set of the beautiful Coffee Blends Paper pack and the winner will be announced on October 7th.

Starting today 29th September  and ending 6th October - you have a 25% discount on all Coffee Digital Images! make sure you get the ones you like, they are absolutely gorgeous :)

Now let me tell you a little about my project. Lately I started experimenting all sorts of mini albums. I find them more interesting and fun to give rather than a simple card. So, every time I have the opportunity I try and make one. 

With Monica's ephemera and amazing digital papers is such a pleasure to combine and get such mini albums. 
My album today is an accordion style one. It is very easy to design. I have a 30 cm x 14.5 cm piece of card stock which I folded as an accordion in order to get the small folds. I used orange and yellow card stock. The mini album is tied together with a piece of brown ribbon.
The front panel is made out of a background tag on which I added some lacey die cuts, a label with the girl holding a coffee kettle. The flower and the butterfly are also die cut.



                                             



On the inside I placed tags, oval shapes and small pockets. All perfect to add photos, messages, quotes or anything you consider. The inside panels are also stamped with symbols and words related to coffee.




On one panel there is a waterfall part, decorated with small labels with messages for all coffee lovers. 
All the tags can be found in the shop :) 
The gorgeous pattern papers fit perfectly.




I wanted to add diversity so I used different shapes to make tags and labels for photos and messages.




Small pockets, belts and plenty of space for the inserts. 
I think that all coffee lovers will appreciate such an album.
Really hope you will enjoy it and you will check out all the other projects. You will definitely find gorgeous projects :)






I also have a youtube video presenting the album, so feel free to check it out :)



Image may contain: text



Coffee Advertisement Trade Cards - Arbuckle Coffee


Coffee Labels - 8 Digital images










7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Alina! Your little album is just chock full of surprises! What a fun gift to give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful little album! I've never made that style before but I like it. Beautiful :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project Alina! love all the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mini album and the waterfall section! Beautiful album! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!