Sunday, September 15, 2019

Calendar Card - taylormadecards4u DT project



I am showing you today my second project using the Passport To School Digital Kit designed by Monica from Taylormadecards4u

I decided to make a multi-purpose card :) Being a teacher for 10 years, I have had times when a small calendar could have come in handy, so my project today is a calendar card.
It is a sort of trifold card on which I played with the beautiful ephemera and papers from the kit.



I added the carpe diem die cut sentiment because I think it is perfect and motivational for a teacher to see it every day :) there are also some small flowers I made using flower punchers and added small gems in the middle.




I added a calendar for the 2019-2020 school year, the calendar is made by me in a Word Doc, I cut it and assembled using 2 brads. Here and there I added some washi tape, to decorate.




There is an ornage doily beneath the calendar for a little contrast. the beautiful alphabet paper from the kit is just perfect to be the background for this panel. There is a pocket with some small tags inside. Tags are always useful :)




The inside of the card offers plenty of space for small notes or as a To Do List :)






There is a double panel which has some extra space to add different info. The card is 16 x 16 cm (folded). I tried mixing the images so that the whole set to be displayed. It is a remarkable digital set, you can do soooo many projects. make sure you check out my fellow DT members to be amazed of their creativity and originality. You can find their project on the main blog - https://www.taylormadecards4u.com/blog





Check out this set and all the other gorgeous supplies.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and be creative! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea Alina!!! I love it.....any teacher would treasure it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is a teacher and she would LOVE this! Hmmmm, this would make a great teacher's gift...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like it! If I only knew how to make myself one when I was a teacher :) HUggies

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic, Alina! Great project for anyone's desk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!