Thursday, September 12, 2019
#9 Lavinia World Challenge
Time for a new challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge.
For you to inspire I have a card that I am actually pretty proud of :)
1. Cut the card base from a 300/gsm white card stock. 10.5 x 14.5 cm folded.
2. Cut a smaller panel from 80lbs white smooth Neenah paper
3. I used Cracked Pistachio and Mowed lawn Distress Oxides inks and blended the whole background. I used a circle made from masking tape and made the moon shape.
4. I black embossed the fairy using Versafine Black ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder
5. I then stamped the Ivy and here I had a little accident, because the Distress Oxide background was not fully dried :))) my ivy leaves were a little smeared. At first I wanted to throw everything away and just start over, but then it just hit me, why don't I use black ink and stamp over :) And this is how I got the multiple leaves effect.
6. I colored the fairy and the giant mushroom using Nuvo Gllitter markers and then added some Glossy Accents on the fairy wings.
I decided to leave the card like this, not adding a sentiment. I think that you can use such a card fr multiple occasions and it is up to each one to add a message on the inside of the card.
You should def give it a try to such a card!
Hope you will enjoy it ....
Now it is your turn!!!
Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree ! and a challenge badge :)