For you today I have a Tea-related card which I made using beautiful stamps from PolkaDot Orchard.
I used the It.s Your Day Digi Set.
I enter my project in the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. Make sure you check it out!
Tea is my favourite brew since I quit drinking coffee. I love all flavours and combinations and having a cup of tea and crafting is always a great moment of the day.
My card for today is a shaker one.
1. Cut a 15 x 15 cm card base from white card stock of 300g/sqm
2. Cut the base panel from 220g white card stock at 14x14 cm.
3. Using white embossing technique I randomly white embossed tea bags all over the panel.
4. Using Distress Oxide I coloured the panel in order to give it the impression of tea stained paper.
5. Printed and coloured the digi stamps, the teapot and the cup. Colouring was made with Polychromos pencils.
6. Using a shaker die I cut the shape on the base panel. Using small beads and sequins, I made the shaker part and assembled it as if the teapot is pouring the tea in the small cup.
7. Added the lace die cut from golden mirror card stock just like a table cloth and also a small plate under the tea cup.
8. Made a frame for the base panel from the same golden mirror card stock.
9. Added the sentiment from the digi set and some final touches using glossy accents and Nuvo drops.
And this is the final result.
Hope you will enjoy it!
I am linking my projet to the Spring/Summer Coffee Blog Hop on Coffee Loving Cardmakers