Saturday, May 4, 2019

Vintage Coffee card - Taylormade cards - Coffee Loving Blog Hop

Howdy friends,

I have another project for you that I am entering into the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

My project for today is a complex card, it can be a card but also a mini album :) Lately i have been really finding this type of cards pretty appealing for my creative style.
My project today is made with supplies from Taylormadecards4u. In the shop section you can find plenty of goodies for your project, Monica is a master of vintage ephemera and kits, just perfect for any occasion.

For this card, I used the 

     Vintage Coffee Advertisement Trade Cards.



It is such a versatile set, you can use it from making tags up to junk journals and not only. :)






Dimensions: 15 x 15 cm and the card base is from 300gs/sqm white cardstock.
I added some a piece of pattern paper from Kraft card stock with little black hearts on it.
I distressed a piece of paper doily and glued it on the base panel.







From a yellow piece of cardstock, I designed a small pocket on which I played with a coffee beans stencil and some Nuvo Mousse. The bigger pocket has an open band on which I inserted 2 small tags.
The small little tag album is made with ephemera from the set. They are tied with a brad.


I used the ephemera from the set to design the front panel. The two girls are just adorable and they are perfect for such a card. Added some paper flowers and some creamy thread, 3 sequins and there it is. 

Make sure you check out the store, there are amazing products and some of them are on sale.
You can also check out the blog hop for amaziinnggg projects :)

Feel free to leave me a comment whether you like my card, or not :)

Until next time, stay safe and take care!

26 comments:

  1. I love the vintage vibes of your card! The paper doily, flowers, and twine really dress it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! What a beautiful project! I love the pocket! Your tag album is gorgeous! Hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and feminine with the vintage images. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and sweet, Alli. LOVE the vintage touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Alina! I thought I'd hop over and give you some blog love too.♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the ATC's. Beautiful images
    and what a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!