Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Frame pansy Happy birthday card - A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge


Hello my friends,
It is May - my fav month :) because it is my birthday ... yeyyy
Anyway, today is the beginning of a new challenge over at A perfect Time to Craft 


This is always an Open Challenge and always "Anything Goes”. You're welcome to add
3 entries per challenge and you may enter any crafting project with any theme.
For full details on our rules and on how to enter, please visit our rules page.

Our prizes consist of…

1st Prize: 3 sponsor images, a certificate and a badge.

2nd Prize: 1 sponsor image, a certificate and a badge.

3rd Prize:1 sponsor image, a certificate and a badge.

DT Favourites: a certificate and a badge.

Spotlight Winners: a certificate and a badge.
Our sponsor for this month's challenge is Craftsuprint



For my project, I am using 

         Pansy Get Well Soon Special 8in Tag N' Envelope Kit


I decided to make a larger card which can also be a mini album. The kit provides very beautiful patterns and elements, you just need to print them put and start playing.

 The front panel is like a mini shadow box, I layered three pattern papers and added some stamped butterflies.

In the middle I placed a tag on which I added pansies made with die cuts. :) 

The inside has plenty of space for messages and pictures. 
I decorated the corners using stamps I have in my stash :)

These kits are very versatile and you can play along with them, as much as you want!

So, go ahead, check them out and get creative.
Do not forget to enter your project to our challenge. There are beautiful prizes awaiting!

Until next time, stay safe and take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!