Monday, May 6, 2019

Coffee bag handmade package - taylormadecards4u - Coffee lovers Blog Hop


Happy Monday everyone :)

I am not drinking coffee anymore but I still love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning :)
Today's project is a recycled paper bag which I turned into a coffee bag package.

This project also enters the Coffee Lover's Spring/Summer Hop

My project is made using wonderful supplies from  Taylormadecards4u
I used the set with coffee tags and labels. If you check out Monica's shop you will definitely find something you need for your projects. She has amazing digital images and not only. It is like a vintage ephemera heaven :)

So, my project today:
1. Took a paper bag for presents. It is a brown colour one so it makes it perfect for the altering process.
2. Took some tissue paper from my stash, wrapped it in small pieces and then just glued them randomly to cover the front of the bag.
3. Using a coffee bean stencil and brown structure paste I added some beans here and there.



4. Added some washi tape stripes for some color effect :)
5. Using the tag set i made two bigger tags using lace, thread, buttons and Ditsress Ink - Vintage Photo - to distress the edges.
6. Using a border puncher I punched the lower edges of the bigger labels from the set.




7. Punched two holes on the upper side of the bag and added some rope to close the bag. For a more coffeeish effect I added the small spoon charm :)

Hope you will enjoy it, leave me a comment and make sure you check the links I left in this post. :)
Until next time, take care, stay safe and be creative :)



No photo description available.

26 comments:

  1. Oh wow -- I love how you decorated your bag with such lovely tea themed elements! It turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning with all elements, textures, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome embellishment clusters! You have a great eye for detail Alina. Nice extra touch with the coffee bean stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift bag, that spoon charm is the perfect embellishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and beautiful. Love the text BG, the pretty washi, the fabulous spoon and the vintage vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever use of the supplies you used! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful recycled coffee bag. I love all the mixed media elements you used to make it so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO much fun! LOVE the golden spoon. What a perfect little accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I like the spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is just wonderful! I love all the artsy details and that little spoon charm is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage style and all the papers.
    That spoon is too lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!