Friday, May 24, 2019

Lemonade card - PolkaDot Orchard

Howdy my lovelies,

For you today I have another project as a DT for PolkaDot Orchard.
Slowly but surely, summer is right at the corner and hot days are soon to come, and what better to treat yourself, than a cold ice lemonade? For today I used the beautiful digi set Endless Potential


The card I made today is very simple to be made :)

Supplies - 300 g white cardstck
               - Distress Oxide inks
               - Watercolor paper
               - Endless Potential digi set
               - Twine
               - Colored pencils
               - Glossy accents


On the front of the card I made a pocket from watercolor paper on which I played with Distress oxide.
I added 3 lemon slice from the digi set, colored with Deco Craft colored pencils.


Inside the pocket, I put the white tag on which I glued the lemonade glass with the ice cubes on which I added glossy accents for some more effect :)
Seeing this, I really am in the mood of some fresh lemonade :)




Hopefully you like this and make sure you check out Jessica's shop for some great new digi stamps.

Until next time, stay safe, take care and be creative :)


4 comments:

Thank you!