Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Gone Fishing - Male card vest shaped - Taylormadecards4u


Hello my lovelies,
it is already 15th of May!!! but the weather outside is pretty cold :(((
Anyway, fishing is OK in any season right? And when you can combine it with a masculine card, then you have the perfect recipe! :)
As always, Monica from Taylormadecards4u, provided this month an amazing Kit suitable for all sorts of masculine projects.

The kit is called GONE FISHING and it is a MUST for all vintage lovers and not only!


My hubby is an amateur fisherman and he loves going fishing whenever he has some free time (not much lately) :) I found inspiration while looking at his 'fishing stash'. I decided to go with the vest-shaped card. 









I cut all the papers and the ephemera from the kit and then started to assemble the vest. The base is made out of 300gms white stock on which I added the pattern paper from the kit.

The front side has a moving closing panel which block with the help of the anchor charm. I also added 2 blue buttons on the top side of the vest.





Inside I made 2 faux-pockets for small tags or small pieces of paper for messages :)
The beautiful ephemera are the perfect finishing touch for the inside of the vest.






The bigger inside panel also has a big pocket in which I inserted 2 ATC's made from the beautiful ephemera from the kit. The details on the paper are just GORGEOUS! It just makes you take your rod and go fishing.




The backside of the vest has another pocket in which messages or small photos can be added.


This kit has so many detailed pics and ephemera that give you such a positive vibe. Monica is always designing beautiful kits and images and I am sure you will have a pleasant journey if you check her site :)




8 comments:

  1. Great minds think a like! Your vest card is perfect for any fisherman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Alina! That is a lot of real estate in a tiny package! Terrific design and great use of all of the ephemera. What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy, so so much. Your comments are very much appreciated :) huggies

      Delete

Thank you!