Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I've fallen for you - Heartcraft Paper DT project

Hello my lovely friends!


Even if it is a rainy and chilly day outside, my card for Heartcraft Paper May 1st brings plenty of colour and flowers :)
As you are already used, the beginning of the month is the beginning of a new challenge over at Heartcraft Paper.
I decided to work with the lovely I've fallen for You digi stamp.

It is quite a simple card but I think it is perfect for a wedding celebration or marriage anniversary.

Steps in creating the card:

1. Cut the card base of 10.5 x 14.5 cm - 300g/sqm white card stock

2. Cut a pattern paper panel of 10 x 14 cm - I have been having this paper for a very very long time and now I thought that it is perfect for my card

3. Printed and coloured the leaves using Promarkers alcohol markers

4. Made a frame using thick glossy white card stock and when I assembled I decided to add a vellum panel on the back. I think it gives a very cute effect, it is like a wedding painting :)

5. As final touches, I added 3 heart-shaped gem stones, some glossy accents and the sentiment.


Feel free to check out Monica's shop where you will find these cuties and many many more!
Until next time, satay safe, take care and be creative!
Huggies all!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!