Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Wine Passport Card Kit - TaylormadeCards4U DT project



Happy New Year!

It is such a pleasure to begin the year with this Passport Card made with the amazing kit from TaylorMadeCards4U.
Monica has given us an amazing kit to start the year with.
I decided to print the kit in purple and white. 
I assembled everything together using Monica's tutorial for inspiration. And this is what it turned out. Really hope you will enjoy it.
Feel free to check Monica's blog for more details and information and also make sure you follow all the new releases :) You will not be sorry
For my project I used:
- The Wine Passport Card Kit
- Stamps from my stash
- Some paper doilies
- Washi tape

Stay safe and stay tuned for the next projects!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!