Friday, January 25, 2019

Ma cherie - Mini tag album



Hello everyone!
It is time for another gorgeous release from Taylormadecard4u. Monica has designed a gorgeous Tag set! You can find it here -> 
I decided to make a small tag album made of 4 tags. This can be used a small photo album or you can use them as individual tags.

First I covered the pre-cut tags with some wrapping paper I had in my stash. I think it was from some flowers I bought. Then, using Mod Podge I covered them with tissue paper with  musical notes pattern. I distressed the margins using Distress Oxide ink. 
Stamped some elements, then using a stencil I made some patterns using structure paste. After it dried, I glued the 4 pictures, each one on a different tag. 
Added some washi tape bits, some chipboard elements and some die cuts from Tonic Kit #16. Tied all 4 tags using a glittery ribbon and ta da! This is it!
If you check out Monica's shop on Etsy, you will definitely find a lot more interesting and gorgeous supplies for this type of projects!









Until next time, take care and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!