Monday, January 7, 2019

Aquapura Fae - HeartCraft Paper project



It is with great pleasure to present my second project as a DT member for Heartcraft Paper.
For today I have Aquapura Fae from the new January release.

Because I am still in the process of reorganizing my craft room, I still do not have everything at hand so I had to improvise with what I have already unpacked.

Steps in creating the card:

Cut 2 panels using the die cut from Tonic Studio #15 kit, the Memory Box. I used 260g/mp2 card stock - dark blue.
On one side I used a swirly stencils and Nuvo Glitter Paste - it was for the first time that I used it and I am absolutely in love with it!
I then cut 2 pieces using a bubbly die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I printed and colored the Aquapura Fae stamp, using Polychromos pencils.
Assembled everything together.
As final touches I added some glossy accents and some gems.
I pinned the 2 panels using 2 blue brads and I also added a die cut ribbon.

And this is the final result!
Really hope you'll like and stay tuned for other projects!







Make sure to check out the new release from HeartCraft Paper for January! They are AMAZING!
- https://www.heartcraftpaper.com/store/c9/Digital-Stamps#/


Stay safe until next time! Huggies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!