Saturday, January 5, 2019

Love Message Card - Brown Sugar Challenge



Hello, hello!
Today's project is my January card as a DT for Brown Sugar. 

The images for the  first challenge in January have been provided by a popular digital company,


The theme for January is 3-2-1 Recipe

Required ingredients: Project must have three gems (or bling), two patterned papers, and one living thing that flies, such as a bird, butterfly, dragonfly, insect, etc. 

Challenge Start Date: Friday, 4 Jan 2019
Challenge End Date: Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019

For my project I chose to work with a birdie patterned paper and a leafy green one. I printed and colored the stamp using Polychromos pencils, I added 3 blue gems and a blue butterfly. This is what I came up with.

Make sure to check and participate to our challenge ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!