Thursday, January 24, 2019

Love is ... - Hearcraft Paper project




Outside is freezing cold, but there is one thing that always warms one heart: Mother's Love :)
Today's project is made with a very beautiful digital stamp from HeartCraft Paper
It is called Mother's Love and I chose to use it for my project for today :)
It is so versatile and you can use it in sooo many ways.

Steps:
1. Cut and scored the card base 11x16 cm - 260g/sqm card stock, sparkly cream - from my stash.

2. Using a shaped die I cut the middle of the front panel ad so I have the window. I decided to leave it like this with no acetate or else, because I wanted to be able to see the beautiful stamp and also the pattern paper - also from Heartcraft Paper - Love is ...

3. Printed and colored the stamp using Promarker markers :)

4. Cut some leaves using dies from my stash, I cut them using pattern paper and some velum paper.

5. Fussy cut the stamp, cut the pattern paper for the inside, cut a circle with the Love is sentiment, from the pattern paper.

6. Assembled everything together, added some glossy accents and 3 foamy hearts and ta da! This is it! Hope you will enjoy it! Make sure to check the beautiful products from Heartcraft Paper, you will definitely find something to make amazing projects :)

Until next time, stay safe and take care!











 - pattern paper set Love is ...



 - the digi stamp I use - Mother's love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!