Sunday, January 6, 2019

Pettycoat Bear



Happy New Year everyone!

Today's post is a project I made as a DT for Angie's Digital Stamp.
It is a project for the January's challenge with the theme Anything goes.
For my project I used the Petticoat Bear digital stamp.

I printed and colored the image using Polychromos pencils. I really enjoyed that because the little bear is so much fun to work with :)
I cut the card base - 15 x 15 cm, added some leafy patterned paper. 
I also die cut the lacy heart shape using my Tonic #16 Kit. 
Assembled everything together and added some final touches, some gems and a pink bow.
And this is the final result, really hope you'll like it :)
Make sure to check out Angie's Blog and enter the challenge. You will have a lot of fun!

Until next time, take care and stay safe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!