Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Primavera Fae - Heartcraft Paper DT Project

Hello, hello and Happy New Year everyone!

Hopefully, for me, 2019 is going to be a very very busy one! I hope to manage and design a lot of beautiful and unique projects. 
Today's project is my first card made as a DT member for Heartcraft Paper.
Today starts a new  #7Challenge over at Heartcraft Paper Challenge blog  and you can win amazing prizes. There are also some amazing release! 
The new digi stamps are absolutely adorable! 
For my project I used the Primavera Fae stamp from the January 2019 Release. 


 I decided to put an emphasis on the stamp and its coloring :)
So, I printed the stamp onto special paper for stamping and colored the stamp with Polychromos pencils. Then I fussy cut it, made my card base, added some patterned paper from my stash, a die cut heart and then assembled everything together. 
Added some final touches and there it is :)
Hope you'll enjoy it and give it a try for the Anything goes challenge.





This is an anything goes challenge for the month of January.  Currently available is the Fae Collection.  To enter simply create an any themed card or scrapbooking layout and post it using the indication from the original post.

Because this is a blog hop, make sure you check put all the amazing project designed by my talented fellow colleagues from the Design Team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!